Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dorm Fever!!!

I feel so alone every time my sister leaves the dorm, making me feel so lonely. :( I get thrilled sometimes when my friends invite me to hang-out, to just chill. I barely get network from our globe tattoo so, I can't easily write my blog. My eyes are usually shut whenever I'm at dorm, all I do is to sleep and sleep and sleep. But then, it's hard to force yourself to sleep if you're not feeling it so I do movie marathons or series marathon. Believe it or not I'm close to memorizing the lines from the movies and series that I watch and always hitting on replays. I want somethings done here in my dorm such as cleaning the bathroom(this is a lie, my sister cleans the bathroom, I don't), sweeping the floor, organizing things that are messing with my eyes, doing the laundry, trying to do on my home works and fixing(more like doodling on)my planner. But then I can't get them to be done, my mind always wants me to cram and be nagged by my sister because of all the creepy mess that I don't give a crap on cleaning. :)))) I get totally sad and if I get that feeling, I stare at the mirror and make faces, I sometimes dance in front of the mirror just to entertain myself. Creepy right? Even I, myself think that I'm like a narcissistic person. I don't know if that would be a good thing. Since I am a Psychology major student.  My dorm fever ends when my sister comes home and do some hugging and chitchatting how her day was.

No comments:

Post a Comment